RENT RULES FOR APARTMENT 165
Welcome and we would like to wish a wonderful stay to our guests at APARTMENT 165 in Dziwnówek
We are pleased to invite you to our apartment in Dziwnówek. We are certain that you will be able to enjoy wonderful holidays with us and that you will gladly return, as most of our Customers do.
Please read these Rules thoroughly. Acceptance of these Rules is a condition for the provision of our service. Collection of keys and checking-in at our Apartment is understood as acceptance of these Rules.
The Rules specify conditions of rent for Apartment 165 in Dziwnówek.
- The price for the apartment includes rent of the apartment only.
- The apartment is provided to our guests cleaned, in good condition, fully furnished and equipped.
- Arrival at the apartment should take place at a time agreed upon with the person responsible for provision of keys. Our hotel day begins at 15.00 and ends at 11.00 the next day.
- Quiet hours begin at 22. 00 and end at 6.00 in the morning. Please observe the rules of good social behaviour.
- We do not allow groups larger than 8 people to stay at our apartment (with the exception of individual cases agreed upon with us).
- Keys shall not be provided to intoxicated individuals.
- The Customer may not sub-rent the apartment without our explicit approval.
- SMOKING is strictly prohibited at our apartment (violation of this rule shall be subjected to a penalty of 300 PLN, i.e. the cost related to neutralisation of tobacco smell).
- The rented apartment should be maintained in good condition.
- he Customer shall be obliged to pay a fee for lost keys, covering the cost of lock/locks replacement and the cost of additional keys.
- The keys are handed over at the reception or at the apartment, at a previously agreed time.
- 12. Earlier departure does not authorise the Customer to claim a return of a part of the rental fee.
Violation of the aforementioned rules may result in immediate termination of the contract.
- We shall not be held responsible for valuables, documents and cash left at our apartments.
- We shall not be held responsible for noise caused e.g. by loud music or other events taking place at nearby sites.
- We shall not be held responsible for inconvenience during the stay, e.g. related to interruptions and outages of utilities (electricity, water, heating, etc.) caused by malfunctions.
Remember – it is in the best interest of everyone involved that guests arriving after you take home good memories from our Apartment 165 in Dziwnówek. We will be grateful for observance of the aforementioned rules. Remember that YOU may also be our next guest. Here are a few notes not indicated above:
- We do not accept pets at our department.
- We would be grateful if no “intense smell” dishes are prepared in the apartment (e.g. cooked or fried fish, chips, etc.), especially in the last part of your stay. Own scents are often too familiar to be a nuisance, but those remaining after previous guests – may be quite a burden to bear.
- Please do not leave dirty pots, cutlery, utility glass, etc. in cupboards, ovens and drawers. If washing such items is difficult, please leave them in a visible location, such that our staff may wash them. We are not able to check every single cutlery item, especially during holiday seasons. We are certain that you would not like to be surprised with inadequately cleaned equipment used by previous guests.
- Please close the windows before leaving the apartment.
- Please take the rubbish out before leaving the apartment./li>